Grades Kindergarten – Grade 8
|CATHOLIC RATE (One Child)||NON-CATHOLIC RATE (One Child)|
|CATHOLIC RATE||NON-CATHOLIC RATE|
Criteria to be considered a Parishioner include:
- Membership – Registration as members of the parish is required.
- Attendance – Members should attend Sunday Mass at Holy Cross Church regularly.
- Stewardship Commitment – An annual Stewardship commitment must be made to the Parish for your Offertory and fulfillment of this commitment should be made through the regular use of the Offertory envelope system.
- Students entering Pre-Kindergarten must be 4-years-old by September 1
- Students entering Kindergarten need to be 5-years-old by September 1
- Student entering 1st Grade need to be 6-years-old by September 1
Please read about the significant reductions in tuition can be earned though utilizing the Holy Cross School New Student Referral Award Program (“RAP”).
Tuition assistance may be available through the Archdiocese of Washington Tuition Assistance (See the links on our TADS page) program.
An accounting firm assists Holy Cross to bill parents for tuition. Monthly, quarterly, or annually payments can be arranged.